This is your Dream!
QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR
We are seeking an energetic and motivated team-member for a multi-faceted role with our company. This is an opportunity to join (IDS), a well-established and highly successful Irvine, California based, a private company operating in the LCD industries.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Performing daily QC activities accordingly to the Company’s Quality System.
- Adhering to Production and Inspection Schedules and meeting customer ship dates.
- Ensuring materials are properly handled, stored/segregated, labeled and transported to maintain cleanliness and defined quality attributes.
- Ensuring requests for corrective and preventive action are understood and implemented as required.
- Ensuring equipment and operators are producing the conforming product to internal and external quality standards, as well as product specifications.
- Monitor preventive maintenance and controlled environment cleaning activities are performed per procedure.
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
- Verify any instruments or equipment used is calibrated or meets procedural requirements prior to use.
- Perform quality control operations according to released Quality Instructions and customer specification requirements.
- Provide constructive input/suggestions to the daily functions at IDS.
- Assist with miscellaneous requests as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Able to read, write and comprehend English fluently to communicate and understand engineering specs and notes.
- Experience with basic inspection equipment (i.e. calipers, micrometers, rulers, pin gauges, etc.).
- At least 2 years of good working knowledge and familiarity reading and understanding drawings, spec sheets, blueprints.
- Good comprehension of dimensional tolerancing.
- Experience with data collection software is a plus, but not required.
- Experience with medical device quality control (QC) is preferred.
- Must be able to work in the U.S. legally without sponsorship.
- Must have general computer skills:
- Experience with MRP/ERP programs/ systems.
- MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel): 2 years (Required)
- comprehension of dimensional tolerancing: 1 year (Required)
- reading and understanding drawings, spec sheets, blueprints: 2 years (Required)
- basic inspection equipment (i.e. calipers, micrometers, etc): 2 years (Preferred)
- QC inspector in a manufacturing environment: 2 years (Required)
- Ability to walk, sit, stand, bend, use both hands, lift up to 40 lbs. without assistance
Job Type: Full-time
Please mail resume to Interactive Display Solutions Inc. dba Prime View Display at 490 Wald, Irvine, CA 92618.