KOE (Kaohsiung Opto-Electronics) have announced the introduction of two new 6.3″ letter-box format TFT display modules.
The new Rugged+ TX16D204VM0BAA and TX16D205VM0BAA displays both feature a resolution of 800 x 280 pixels, a wide 8:3 aspect ratio,
the latest IPS (in-plane switching) technology and are available with a brightness specification of 500cd/m² and 1000cd/m² respectively.
- Ideal display solution for use in panel and rack mounted equipment, portable instruments, domestic appliances and smart meters
- Viewing angles of up to 170° are supported in all directions (left/right, up/down)
- Developed for use under extreme temperature, mechanical shock and vibration environments
- Cosmetic specification of KOE”s Rugged+ 6.3-inch display modules defines zero bright dot defects
- KOE”s new Rugged+ displays can now be sourced and supplied for a minimum period of 5 years