This is your Dream!
Computer Hardware Engineer
We are seeking an energetic and motivated team-member for a multi-faceted role with our company. This is an opportunity to join (IDS), a well-established and highly successful Irvine, California based, a private company operating in the LCD industries.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
Perform Computer Hardware Engineer duties in Irvine City, CA:
- Design and develop all-in-one computer hardware systems.
- Define hardware requirements tailored to meet clients’ specific needs.
- Select/Review/Test/Approve components for the computer hardware accordingly.
- Analyze the test results and datasheets, and modify the design as needed.
- Develop, approve and oversee the manufacturing processes for computer hardware.
- Co-define quality inspection criteria.
- Update existing computer equipment and hardware component to ensure that they will work with the latest software.
- Research, understand and integrate the latest LCD technologies into the product line.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science & other related fields
- Able to speak, read, write and comprehend Chinese (Mandarin) fluently to communicate and understand engineering specs and notes.
- At least 2 years of R&D or Project Management experience in the LCD industry
Job Type: Full-time
Please mail resume to Interactive Display Solutions Inc. dba Prime View Display at 490 Wald, Irvine, CA 92618.